Sunday, January 2, 2011

Kissing 2010 Goodbye

These are some of my favorite memories from 2010. There were so many wonderful moments to think back on it was hard to narrow down a list. Of course there were also some not-so-wonderful moments, but we aren't going to give those the time of day! Downers, we stick our tongue out at you! So there!

January: We had beans with the in laws, a family tradition going back generations.

February: J, B, R & I started Insanity. I kept up with them fairly well. (They are now doing P90X, not me)

March: Tabitha & Crissy found me on Facebook.

April: We finally made it to Death Valley, best of all we went with the Shugerts!

May: Ricky Graduates from 8th Grade. How special to do so with long time buddy Aubrey Lim!

June: Eric announces he's gonna be a Daddy. Little Kayleenie turns sweet 16. We got to go to Morro Bay with the Chavez clan. Hannah Orazem makes even Ricky appreciate Art co-op class. Monica finds me on Facebook. (sorry couldn't pick just one)

July: Mike marries Angela and that's just the beginning....

August: Billy get's a drivers permit, starts his first job and begins taking community college classes.

September: CJ goes with us on our annual Camp-at-a-new-location trip. I mean come on now!

October: Crystal announces she's gonna be my sis-in-law while she, Mom and I are shopping for little miss Zoey Lynn.

November: I ate Aunt Ceci's Cranberry Relish in her living room on a recycled glass plate. The amber color was my favorite!


December: J, B, R & I spend 7. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7 days in MAINE! Yah Baby!!

No comments: