Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Seven Things About Me

Seven Things I Want To Do Before I Die
  1. Conquer My Fears
  2. Lose Weight
  3. Go On A Cruise To Alaska
  4. Own & Regularly Use A Boat
  5. Live in New England...At The Very Least In July & August
  6. Go On A Road Trip Across America (A Few Times)
  7. Meet My Great Grandbabies
Seven Of My Favorite Foods
  1. Bean & Cheese Burritos
  2. Cobb Salad
  3. Pilaf
  4. Avocado on Ritz Crackers
  5. Broccoli Salad
  6. Biscuits & Milk Gravy
  7. Cranberry & Almond Chicken Salad Sandwiches
Seven Things I Cannot Do
  1. Support Abortion
  2. Support Gay Marriage
  3. Engage With A Big Portion Of My Family
  4. Pretend I Don't Want More Children
  5. Enjoy Really Hot Weather
  6. Swim In The Tundra
  7. Point A Can Of Spray Paint Into My Eyes (In Memory of Renee)
Seven Things I Hate To Do
  1. Wash Dishes
  2. Vacuum
  3. Correct & File School Papers
  4. Be The Mom & Not The Friend
  5. Spend Money On Boring Things (Like Cars, Bills Etc...)
  6. Be Around Arrogant & Or Mean Spirited People
  7. Buy Groceries For Feeding TWO Adolescent Boys
Seven Movies I Watch Over & Over
  1. The Sound Of Music
  2. Anne Of Green Gables
  3. Sarah Plain & Tall
  4. Its A Wonderful Life
  5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  6. You've Got Mail
  7. Fools Rush In
Seven Things I Love To Do
  1. Read By The Fire Sipping Bengal Spice Tea
  2. Laugh With My Family & Friends
  3. Be A Mom
  4. Share My Life With My Husband
  5. Homeschool My Sons
  6. Adventure With My Family
  7. Decorate & Organize
Seven Songs I Listen To Over & Over Again
  1. Gratitude-Nichole Nordeman
  2. In Christ Alone-Newsboys
  3. Legacy-Nichole Nordeman
  4. Sweet Pea-Amos Lee
  5. Give Me Your Eyes-Brandon Heath
  6. You Are The Sun-Sara Groves
  7. Somewhere Over The Rainbow-Jason Castro

No comments: