Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Girls in White Dresses........

.....with Blue Satin Sashes. Snow Flakes that stay on my Nose & Eyelashes. Silver White Winters that Melt in Spring. These are a few of my Favorite things.

I Just Love The Sound of Music! I Used to Watch it with My Mom & Sisters Every Year. Now I Make My Family Watch it Too!

These are a Few of my Favorite Things!

~Babies Fresh From a Bath in Terry Cloth PJ's
~Baby Animals (Even the Baby Rhino we saw at the San Diego Wild Animal Park was Cute!)
~Ice Cold Sweet Tea
~A Clean House
~Walking Barefoot on Lush Green Grass
~Beautiful Sunrises & Sunsets (My favorite time of day is dusk. These Hills look Golden, not Burnt!)
~Fresh Snow on Tree Branches & Wooden Fences
~The Sound of Laughter (A Babies Giggle, Smiles on my Whole Family)
~Big Fluffy Clouds
~Watching Water Glisten on a Lake or on the Sea.
~Mexican Food
~The Freedoms Being American Offers Me (Homeschooling, Attending the Church I choose & Eating whenever I want to)

Try to be Thankful Today! Shower your loved ones with Affection. Let down your Guard. Find Joy!

No comments: