Thursday, August 28, 2008

Tantilizing Creativity

My family loves Ice Cream! Jeff, who really doesn't dig the whole sweets thing even loves Ice Cream. We all have our favorites. Jeff loves Mint Chocolate Chip. Billy keeps things simple with French Vanilla. Ricky loves CHOCOLATE, but will eat just about any type...he's a team player! That is until I come around. "I like experimenting, but you push the limit too far", says Ricky. This coming from a kid who ate a Chocolate-Covered Cricket!!! I like fresh & exciting flavors! I love Jalapeno's mixed with berries cut into rich French Vanilla. I've been dying to try Gilroy's famous Garlic Ice Cream. My latest craving is for Olive Oil & Sea Salt Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. All I have to say is don't judge a book by its cover! I have experienced many wonderful concoctions with flavors I would never dream of pairing up....but it works!

No comments: