Friday, August 1, 2008

Calendars



I sit here alone today going through a pile of paper that I have scribbled notes about interesting fieldtrips I'd like to incorporate. I'm trying to wrap my brain around which homeschool group activities I'm going to participate in & which ones I will pass on. I also have community opportunities & family/friend get togethers to consider. I'm scratching my head trying to squeeze as many as is reasonable onto the calendar.
I ask myself "How could anyone in their right mind think these kids wouldn't be socialized"
Isn't it silly that we are questioned on socialization?! I wonder why it is that more people aren't concerned with what our children are learning vs who they play with on a particular day. Not that I want people coming up to me for the purpose of dissecting my curriculum, but I digress.

No comments: