Friday, October 31, 2008

Video Game System Envy

My boys have the video game envy...not me. They would love to have a wii & xbox 360. Billy & Ricky are currently pinching pennies trying to save enough to buy themselves a system.
There are so many neat games out there. I hear about Super Smash Bros Brawl from Billy. Ricky is really interested in Guitar Hero. They went to their friend Levi's birthday party & there we found out about the Christian version of Guitar Hero called Guitar Praise, pretty cool stuff.
However I really want them to buy this themselves. Its a big investment & they really want it. They will pay for it & take care of it in turn. Well that is the plan anyway. Of course when even their grandparents have a wii it causes me to have to swim up stream on the whole issue!

No comments: